Learn more about each member and their business by clicking on their name.
Amy PolakEntre ResultsOwner/Business Coach
We provide business & life coaching to businesses & companies ranging from self employed professionals to businesses with up to 250 employees. We offer 1-on-1 coaching, group workshops, & custom workshops for larger companies where we help individuals & groups gain clarity by identifying obstacles and helping them to create actionable objectives to get them moving in the right direction. We also help them improve their skills with sales, marketing, management, leadership and much more. The tools we provide allow our clients to maintain focus and increase efficiency. We do all this and more by being able to evaluate their business and taking an objective, non biased, big picture view of what’s going on in their business and helping them create systems and processes to prevent bottle necking, and to free up time.
Why should someone hire you?
Someone should hire me because of who we are as individuals and who we are as a company.
Our company’s guiding principles are:
1. We do/practice what we ask our clients to do.
2. We pursue freedom and work/life balance.
3. We work with the end in mind.
We understand and can relate to what our clients are going through. We practice and have first hand experience implementing the strategies, systems and processes we coach our clients on, and are better able to help them with what they are going through. We know that work is not why we are living on this earth. We do not live to work, we work to live a full and fulfilling life. We understand that people start their own businesses with the desire to be able to have a life of freedom, but then realize they are prisoners to their business. We desire to help them overcome the obstacles holding them back from being able to attain that life of freedom. Lastly, when we work with the end in mind, we don’t just think about the end of our working lives in retirement, we think about the end of life when we are no longer living in this world. We think about the impact we will make in the lives of our family, our children, grandchildren and generations to come. Also, with the lives of the people we will impact and the lives they will impact
Good Referrals for me:
- Family owned & operated businesses
- Solopreneurs that has been in business for at least 2-5 years
- Businesses with 1 – 10 employee’s
- Improvement oriented personality: open to change & has attended a workshop or training in sales, marketing or management, etc.
- Speaking engagement opportunities: Any business focused group, trade Associations, Bank Appreciations for small business owners, Educational Associations for self-employed professionals