Learn more about each member and their business by clicking on their name.
Jeannie HughesYes! Fitness Post-Rehab & PilatesOwner
I am an experienced trainer with 30 years in the Fitness and Wellness Field. I help women and men find and develop their body awareness, strengthen their cores, improve their posture, and manage injuries through the practice of many protocols including, but not limited to, Pilates using the official Pilates apparatus, Post-Rehab or Medical Exercise and more related modalities. My clients get stronger, more aligned, stable, flexible and balanced. Working with people after Doctors’ release after injuries and surgeries is one of my specialties. I also work with pre and post pregnant women.
Why Someone Should Hire Me:
I sincerely care about my clients’ health and wellness. I am a professional and mature woman in my 60’s who understands the aging body, yet I can still challenge the younger individual. I have been in the field for 30 years, growing with all the new developments in Fitness and Wellness. I strongly feel exercise can and should be Safe, Challenging and Fun!
Good Referrals for Me:
- People who have been released from their Doctors or Physical Therapists or Chiropractors to continue strengthening and alignment.
- Women pre and post pregnancy.
- Golfers, Tennis Players, Bowlers, Swimmers and other sports enthusiasts.
- People new to the fitness world.
- People looking for something new and different than their normal gym experience.